Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Friday, June 28, 2013

Acrylic Paint background

These challenges are so fun...this is something I would NEVER have done on my own.  I used acrylic paint to do the background. First I spread black paint on, let it dry then used yellow, orange, red, pink and white paint on top.  We had to use a credit card (or some other edge) to spread the paint.
I stamped a Kodomo image on white and die cut and colored (with Copics).  Added a black mat and mounted with foam tape. I added rhinestones and paper flowers.  The Asian print is from Hero Arts.

2 comments:

Anne said...

This is absolutely stunning! I love it! How did you create such a beautiful background? Beautiful work, bravo!

Cheryl said...

This is so PRETTY Robin! What a neat image, and I love how you colored it too! Thanks for playing along with us at the A.R.T. "Anything Goes" challenge, and we hope you'll join us again this Thursday too for a new challenge! ~Cheryl, Senior DT