Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Blues


These were done for a color challenge...Blues with a dessert of dots.  The first one above I used Washi tape in three colors and "wove" them together on white then cut an oval out of the middle.  I then ran it through my Cuttlebug with an embossing folder.  I stamped the words by Our Daily Bread Designs, on a separate piece of white cardstock a bit smaller and glued it beneath the Washi Tape panel and glued the whole thing to a white folded card.  I die cut the Butterfly (Cheery Lynn Designs) from Bo Bunny double dot, orange. Die cut the flower layers (Heartfelt Creations) from Bo Bunny double dot as well then formed the leaves (green vellum) and petals, layered and glued to card along with blue sheer ribbon.
The bottom card...used dies from Cheery Lynn Designs for the lattice and A Cut Above for the Hummer (bought from Elizabeth Craft Designs).
All the flowers are just pre-made paper flowers.  Some of the flowers I sprayed with ink misters to make them the color I wanted.  Used different color pearl halves (from Kaiser Craft) for flower centers.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I love all of your gorgeous colors....just beautiful creations!