Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Friday, November 8, 2013

Fire and Ice

This is basically a non paper card (except the card base itself). I used gold, red, copper and white glaze on the base applied with a sponge brush then stamped into with a Hero Arts background stamp. I then glued on some gold mesh pieces. got some aluminum foil and inked it with alcohol inks (orange and wild plum) then crumpled and straightened.  I die cut the Dream from a gold colored aluminum sheet.
The Half Dome was stamped with StazOn on Stampbord (clay base scratch board). I inked it with dye ink and used scratch tools and steel wool. added the little stars and moon.  inked the edges of the Stampbord with gold leaf pen!

1 comment:

Grace said...

This totally amazes me Robin! I have never heard of scratch board and am having a hard time visualizing it, but you sure brought it to eye popping beauty!!!