Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Monday, January 20, 2014

Steampunk Horse


Sorry, I seemed to have gone missing but last week was very busy.  I went to CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) show in Anaheim with our local store owner Sharon and another designer/teacher, Melissa. We had a great time and even met up with and shared a very large suite with a couple of sweet designers from Texas, Joy and Debbie!!! It is fun but a lot of walking aisle after aisle talking to distributor, company associates and looking at so much new product, you can't remember what you've seen!!
Today, I have my Steampunk Horse from Susana's Custom Arts. The gears are little wooden things I've painted with Viva 3-D paint The sentiment is from Our Daily Bread Designs.
If you are wondering how I made my black mat behind the horse it was done using a tool called Magic Matter.  I've had it for years and don't even know if it is still available, sorry. The glitter strips are from using Score tape and Elizabeth Craft Designs fine glitter. (the challenge was to use tape, any tape in some way).
"Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; but we will remember the name of the Lord our God." Ps. 20:7

1 comment:

scootingranny said...

This horse is great. Reminds me of the painted horses on streets in Amarillo. AND I am very intrigued by the Magic Matter. The glitter paper is a nice touch, too.