Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

DRS Challenge #128 Something New

Hi everyone!!
The challenge this week is to use something new to you!! That should be easy or maybe you can use it for an excuse to buy something new, (That would be me most of the time)!! For me this week, I have this new embossing folder that I haven't used yet (got it a couple weeks ago).  I also used corner dies.
DRS stamp used: Leaf Butterfly Spray 1098M.  I stamped the butterfly and right flower twice and colored then cut them out to pop up!  I also popped up the oval with main image.  I used the out-of-the-box cutting method when cutting the oval so that I would not cut off the butterfly wing and the upper left leaf.
I used some of my favorite colors, purple and green.
To join the challenge click HERE.

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is such a beautiful card Robin.

gr karin

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Love the embossing folder, where can I get one?