Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, August 14, 2014

DRS CHALLENGE #135 BIRTHDAY

This has been one of those weeks! Wow! I've been super busy over at SplitCoast being one of the hostesses for the Dare To Get Dirty challenge week!! I think there were 3000 cards turned in for this last week for about 50 challenges.  Can you believe some people did a card for each challenge!
So, here now is the Thursday challenge for DRS...Birthday!  This is a very easy challenge...anything Birthday will be great!
  I used DRS stamp 761 H Brush Birthday Greeting for the inside, 1073L Daffodil Butterfly circle for the main image and 363H Silhouette Branch Background for my paper.  First I stamped the paper background with VersaMark then again in gold. I cut the filigree frame with a Spellbinders card maker die set.
My Butterfly circle was colored with Copics, cut out then I used a gold leaf pen around the edge.
To join this challenge and to see all the designers cards for this challenge, click HERE.

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Robin.

gr karin