Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

DRS challenge #137-It Gives Me The Creeps


The challenge this week is "It gives me the creeps"  Something spooky.
Of course, my card is not really spooky but more like fun, especially the sentiment!
DRS stamps used:  057E Ghouls just want to have fun greeting, 191C Sm. ghost, 810D add a fence, 688P Polka Dot background, 141H Silhouette spooky village (new release)
I used the dots background stamp for the grass, just to add some fun then sponged with green.  My spooky haunted houses were stamped and then masked while I sponged the sky in sunset colors. I took the mask off and colored the windows with a yellow glow, the moon as well.  The houses have a kind of misty look about them. I stamped the ghosty ghouls separately then colored and cut out.  I like the fence as a foreground because it looks a little rickety.
My sentiment  has google eyes attached and the panel is layered over "Boo" ribbon.
To see the other designer's cards and to join in the challenge, click HERE.

1 comment:

wannabcre8tive said...

Robin, this is just too cute. Love your sentiment.