Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge #225-9 Square Background

MFP stamps used: Coneflowers
Today's challenge is to use 9 squares.  I made 9 squares for my background with yellow and matted each one with orange.  I punched a trio of butterflies (Martha Stewart punch). and added a rhinestone to each for a head.  The sentiment panel was die cut with a Spellbinder label die and I threaded it with a sheer orange ribbon.
To join this challenge and see the other designer's samples, click HERE.

5 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

This is so pretty , and perfect everything is lined up so well.......Lis

wannabcre8tive said...

What a beautiful card! I love the bright and happy colors.

Kathy Bradley said...

Robin,
Gorgeous and elegant card - and such happy colors. Your coloring is awesome.

Clare said...

Hi, Robin. This card is beautiful, and I love the colors and layout!

I did my family roots, and Clendenning is not too far back. Hey, Cousin! haha

Clare

kReN said...

Oooooh that turned out beautiful! Love the squares, butterflies and how you colored the flowers. Perfect sentiment as well! kReN