Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge #226-CAS

MFP stamps used: Sun & Moon
The challenge today is Clean and Simple (CAS).  This really is a challenge to me as I do not do CAS cards for the most part.  It is really hard for me to just STOP!   I decided to cut a circle out of my top panel and then use a circle die with holes as an embossing tool. I inserted the sun in the window and added a simple sentiment.
To join this challenge and to see the other designer's card samples, click HERE

5 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

That sun face does make me smile and the way you colored it is perfect ..........Lis

wannabcre8tive said...

A really cute card, Robin. I love the way you have colored this sun. Awesome.

Kathy Bradley said...

Robin,
Very pretty CAS - I like the cut-out for the lovely colored sun!

stampingbowd said...

Fun design with circle window layer!!! Beautiful coloring on the image! Your card definitely makes me smile!

kReN said...

Robin, love your coloring on the sun image. Simple and striking and bold! I added you to my circles and hope you will follow me too.
kReN @ http://afourthlife.blogspot.com