Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge #227-Use a Silhouette Stamp

MFP stamps used: Oriental Joy and Hum Along
The challenge this week is to use a silhouette stamp.  This MOSTLY solid stamp is the closest I have to a silhouette stamp.  I did my background with alcohol inks on glossy paper.
my circle dies are from Little B.  The sentiment label die is by Taylored Expressions.
I also added a sheer black bow and used an embossing folder on the purple layer.
To join the challenge and to see the other designer's samples, click HERE.

4 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

You did beautifully with what you had this is a very pretty card..........Lis

stampingbowd said...

Robin, this is so pretty! Your background is gorgeous!!! Beautiful card! You will be GREATLY missed at MFP!!! Hugs!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Robin.

gr karin

Kathy Bradley said...

Robin,
Very pretty and elegant and I really like the colors behind the hummer.