Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Clearsnap-Colorbox Graphic 45 Decades Ink Pads Review

Hello all! Todays post is a review of some new inks by Clearsnap in Graphic 45 colors!!!




All these cards are stamped with the new ink pads made especially to match the Graphic 45 papers.  Obviously, you can use them with any paper, which I have on some of these cards. but they are exact matches to some of the Graphic 45 lines.  I would imagine there will be more colors in future to match other lines of paper that Graphic 45 has.
I used the ink for direct stamping and found that they even worked with my Copic Markers when very dry or heat set.
I used them direct to paper and also with sponges and stencils.  I used them for stippling, edging and distressing.  In all applications, they worked very well.
One perk more is that the lids fit tightly and the ink is less likely to dry out as fast.
To find more about this review and to see other designers cards with this ink, click HERE.

No comments: