Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, September 18, 2014

DRS Challenge #140-Color Challenge

Good morning all and welcome to another DRS challenge.
Today's challenge is to use the colors of Fall.
Well, as you can see, I used the two plaid stamps together for making the pretty yellow and orange plaid for my bottom panel.  I then die cut it with a Spellbinders border die.  The sentiment die is from Taylored Expressions.  I love this fall scene with the pumpkin and fall leaves don't you?  It was super fun to color too.  I used yellows and oranges in Copics and a warm gray for the shadow.  There is a light blue in the background as well.  Below you see the color inspiration from Design Seeds...who came up with that great idea anyway???

To join this challenge and to see the other design team samples, click HERE.

No comments: