Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, October 23, 2014

DRS Challenge 145 Thankful

Giving thanks!
That is what out challenge is this week!
DRS stamps used: 452L Autumn Flower Spray, 165G Thank you Lord
I started this card my spraying yellow, green and orange Dylusions on a kraft sheet and ran my paper through it being careful not to mix the orange and green (the makes mud). After drying I stamped the sentiment and parts of the Autumn spray top and bottom then border cut with the Spellbinder bracket border.  Cut just the outside border again on orange cardstock and mounted my border cut sentiment onto it. I then stamped the flower spray on another piece of white and dabbed the top into the spray on the kraft sheet. I used Copics to color in Yo2, Y15, Y35, Y38, YR04, YR15 YR18, E30, E24, E27, YG03, YG23, YG25 YG17 I also added some stickles to the flower centers. The sentiment and image were then mounted to black, orange and then to a white card! I made a double bow from my plaid ribbon and attached with glue dot.
Well, I hope to see your cards in the challenge and just a note, there is a prize given each week!
To find the challenge and the other design team card samples, click HERE.

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Robin, this is gorgeous! I love how you've stamped the same image on the top and bottom of your yellow panel! Love that gorgeous plaid ribbon too! :)Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so gorgeous Robin.

gr karin