Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, November 6, 2014

DRS Challenge #147-Hot Trends- Just Half

Hello everyone!! Good Thursday morning to you all.
Here is a sample for the new challenge this week where you are to use only half an image.  My pine trees from the 4 in one set 119D, are just half and my Pine Tree Snowdrift is just a partial as well.  I also cut some little silver stars in half.
DRS stamps used: 506P Silent Night Sheet Music, 210G New Release Village 4 in 1, 226B New Release Lamp Post, 320H Pine Tree Snowdrifts, 119D Christmas Village 4 in 1, 107D Christmas Village Church
My sky is done with alcohol inks on glossy cardstock.  I added some metallic silver to my applicator with some more blending solution to add some sparkle.  I used a Martha Stewart Around the Page punch for the snowflake border and punched it again in white so that I could use the punched out snowflakes in the border.  My starts are stickers.  I used torn cardstock for the layers of snowdrifts in the foreground and then used Stickles on them.  Everything except the people has Stickles on it.   My 4 in 1 trees (119D) are cut in half and glued to the little snowy scene.
Come and join the fun and also see the other designer's samples by clicking HERE.

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Robin.

gr karin