Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, December 4, 2014

DRS Challenge # 151 Hot Trends-Glitter

Hello all, good morning to you!
Our challenge this week is Hot Trends-Glitter
My card is glittered from top to bottom.  Red and Green glitter covered paper, Star Dust Stickles, Snow Crystals, Distress Straw Stickles, Icicle Stickles.
Border die is from Spellbinders. I stamped the reindeer then masked him and stamped the fence.  I kept the mask on and stamped the two houses.  Masked the houses and stamped the background snow drift trees and bare trees.  Unlike painting, with stamping you have to start in the foreground and move backward.  It takes a bit of planning but nothing is very difficult to do.  I always stamp on a post it after I stamp on my image panel so that I can cut out the post it image and use it for a mask.
This Reindeer is getting all geared up for his flight around the world, well, so the children's story goes.  Right now he is eating magic grain...(I think it has fairy dust in it!) This whole scene looks like it has fairy dust all over it! In real life, this card is VERY sparkly, glitter everywhere!
Hey, get out there and get crafty! Your turn to make a glittery card and show it to us, you never know, you might win the weekly prize!
To find the other design team samples and/or to join in the fun with your own creation, click HERE.

1 comment:

Linda Carson said...

This is so cute Robin! It's delightful, festive and glittery fun!