Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, January 29, 2015

DRS Challenge 159 So Shapely!

Good morning everyone!
Happy Thursday!  Are you ready for a new challenge?
Today's challenge is to use at least two different shapes on your card.  They can be punched, die cut, stamped...you get the picture.  My shapes today are hearts, circles, diamonds and rectangles.  Some are stamped some embossed and others die cut.

This is an easel card.  I find the easel cards are wonderful for showing an nice image as well as a larger sentiment.   I used the argyle pattern (diamonds) on the coral color heat and put pearls on each bold crossing,  I stamped the I Love You! in black right over the scattered hearts. My border die from Spellbinders also has diamonds as well as the embossing folder I used from Cuttlebug.
Thanks for stopping by today and comments are most welcome!
To join in the challenge and to see the rest of the designer's samples, please click HERE.

No comments: