Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, March 26, 2015

DRS Challenge #167- Pets

Good morning all!
This week's challenge is Pets! It could be any animal/bird etc. you call a pet!
My pet is a dog and pretty much always has been.  I love how dogs love us! We have cats too but believe me, the dog shows us love far and away more than the cats!
So, along with my plaid (sort of guy plaid this time) I've added hearts to show that love dogs and their owners feel for each other.
My dog is a black lab but black is hard to color and see any detail so the dog here is a cute little brow and tan. I've used copper metallic ribbon and leather covered buttons to make the card even more masculine. This is a fun card to give to a boy who has a new puppy or really just about any occasion.  You can write whatever you like inside.
On the plaid (separated) I used tan and brown inks, a tan sparkle pen and a brown pen. I also used copper shimmer card stock, Spellbinders nesting scallop square and square dies and Cat's Pajamas label dies.
To see all the cards for this week's challenge and/or to join the challenge, please click HERE.
Thanks for visiting!
Robin

No comments: