Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

DRS Challenge #179-Color Challenge

Good morning!


Color palette 
DRS stamps used: 434G Anchor, 461G Lighthouse
These new nautical stamps are so cute!  I stamped the lighthouse and the anchor on pieces of scrap white. I colored the anchor with cool grays and a B02 blue and then cut is out and glued my cord under the cord on the anchor then I just set it aside and colored my lighthouse with grays and reds. I used some yellow for the light and gave it and the little house a blue roof.  I used a Die-namic stitched nesting die and did the out of the box cutting technique.  I ten cut a red mat with the next size up.  The little die cut boats are from Memory Box.  The rectangle stitched dies are also from Die-namics.  I made a double red frame with Spellbinders nesting A2 rectangle dies. I pieced everything together and glued the cord around the inside layer of red framing.   I wrapped the excess cord around the anchor.
To see the other designers cards and to join in the challenge, please click HERE.
Thanks for visiting!
Robin

No comments: