Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, August 13, 2015

DRS Challenge #187-You Left Me Hanging

Good morning!
Today's challenge is something hanging!
Well, let me tell ya, on my Christmas tree I like different, shiny and bright colors because the tree is dark green!  I use mostly red, white, clear and then all other bright colors that show up well on green.  So, I've colored my ornaments in colors that are easily seen and reflect all the twinkling lights.
I've used some metallic mirror type paper in green and red to frame as well as a pretty die cut from Spellbinders.  It is hard to see but my word Christmas has a red from dark (at the bottom) to bright red at the top.
To see the other designer's card samples or to join in the challenge, click here.
Thanks for visiting today!  happy crafting!
Robin

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful christmas card Robin. I have sent you a friendschop request on facebook.
and I hope you become a member of my facebook group only christmas cards.

gr karin