Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, September 17, 2015

DRS Challenge #192-Color

Good morning!
Yes I know, I'm not a big Halloween person (except for the pretty colors involved),  but some of you are and you should really be liking these new stamps from DRS designs.
The whole month is Halloween stamps!


These are two new release stamps from DRS Designs.  The Shelf of poisons and the witches brew sentiment, release date is 9/19/15.

I've done them in today's challenge colors.  My frame was done by dipping my cardstock into a puddle of Color Burst on a sheet of Aluminum foil, let dry then die cut with Spellbinders A2 Basics.  My inside white panel was done using a web embossing folder. The orange panel was done in the same manner as the purple.  I used orange and yellow Color Burst and dipped my cardstock into a puddle of it.  I popped my frame up with foam tape and added some rhinestone spiders.
To see all the designers samples and to join in the challenge, click HERE.

No comments: