Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, October 1, 2015

DRS Challenge #194-Heavy Metal

Good morning!
Time for a new challenge!!


Since this challenge is to use metal, I have covered cardstock with Aluminum foil and colored it with Alcohol Inks then embossed it with an embossing folder.  I used silver micro beads on the spider (along with magenta) and I added silver nailheads.  The die cut web (Memory Box) is silver mirror finish cardstock.
I love this spider with googly eyes and it seemed perfect to go with my sentiment so I added those when I was finished coloring and curling up the spider legs.
The count could be the guest of honor for dinner...I don't know, do you? I colored and fussy cut him as well as the spider.  The fence is a rickety fence die cut.
I hope you will join the challenge this week.  You can find the other designer's samples and the link to join the challenge HERE.
Thanks for visiting!
Robin

1 comment:

Sue said...

This is such a fun card!! I love the colored foil - you're so cool with your backgrounds! Great job jazzing up the spider too! You've made her so glitzy!