Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, October 15, 2015

DRS Challenge #196-Color

Good morning!
It's time for a new color challenge!

After stamping and coloring my fall scene I cut it out using a Spellbinders die, the framing is also Spellbinders. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder border for each side of the white base.  Everything is popped up and basically that is it, a very simple card..
To see all the designer's cards and to join in the fun please check out the DRS Designs Blog HERE.

I love the colors of fall, it is my favorite season because of the brilliant colors and the sun is at a different angle which makes  a more pleasing blue sky.  When you have that blue sky and the orange, red and yellow trees, well, that is why I love fall. My next favorite season is winter, lucky for me since it is right around the corner!
If you are ever in California in October, make sure you drive the 395 from Bishop to Bridgeport and while you are driving it, stop at Bodie State Historical Park. The old wood against that blue sky I was telling you about is outstanding.  It is a very large gold mining "ghost" town.  Everything was left behind and there is so much to see.  Also along the 395 are Aspen groves that have the most beautiful fall color!
Thanks for visiting!
Robin


No comments: