Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, January 7, 2016

DRS Designs Challenge #208 Hot Trends-The Weather Outside

Good morning!
January means winter weather in the Sierra Nevada Mountains
so I've created a very wintry day with lots of (almost) white out conditions!
Welcome to this week's challenge-The Weather Outside.


I used a snowflake embossing folder from Darice, Score Tape and loose glitter for the inner frame and chunky glitter (along with fine) for the rest.
The trees by DRS Designs 757L Silhouette Majestic Pines are white embossed on a light sky blue panel and then I white embossed the DRS 855H Splatter Background all over the sky for falling snow.  I added Stormy Sky Distress ink to the edges and sponged some white pigment ink on the snow ground (without embossing).  I stamped DRS 611D Warm Wishes  with Stormy Sky.  I then used glue and loose glitter to cover my ground, chunky along the skyline and fine for the rest of the ground.
The frames are popped up from the image and the card base (there is about 1/16" of card base showing all the way around).
Well, that's about it.  I hope yo will join in our challenge this week.  If you do, please link your submission HERE.  You will also find more inspiration from my teamies on the design team.

No comments: