Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, January 21, 2016

DRS Designs Challenge #210 Color

Good morning!
Welcome to another challenge at DRS Designs.  This week is a color challenge.


The front of my card is done with the open plaid (stripe) and a heart die cut opening with a scallop heart frame.  I stamped the Happy Valentine's Day on pink then cut it out with a heart and placed it so that the happy Valentine shows through the window.  On the inside I decided to make my hearts look like these little hearts on the color palate.  I reverse masked the hearts and stamped the open plaid again. Used my stamp aligner to stamp the corners and stamped my romantic sentiment on top of the striped hearts.  This is the perfect Valentine for your true love!
I hope you will join the challenge this week, you will be eligible to win the weekly prize.
To see the other designer cards for this challenge and to submit your entry 
 please click on the link to the DRS Blog site.
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

2 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Love the inside of this - gorgeous!!! Hugz

Aimeslee Winans said...

Another great card! I'm getting sugar diabetes in my eyes from all the candy, lol. xoxo