Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, March 31, 2016

DRS Challenge #220-Spring Fling

Good morning!
Springtime is here!

Well, it is spring and nothing says spring louder than birds building nest and setting up house keeping at the local birdhouse!! I've used spring colors today to make everything look bright and happy!
My plaid was done with the usual Woven Plaid (cut apart so each piece is separate) in pink, yellow, orange, blue and green.  My dots were done 3 times over using pink, blue and yellow.
I stamped the birdhouse branch first then masked the top leaves so the I could stamp the lovebirds branch without over-lapping lines.
I borrowed this sketch from Splitcoaststampers and added ribbon and a bow.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will join in the challenge HERE.

1 comment:

Dorothy S said...

Hi, Robin,
I really like the spring time look of this card - and I certainly like the way you combined the two stamps. I just won this set (Yea!) and was looking for an idea - this looks great! Now I will have to see what I can do.
Dorothy S aka etsdas on SCS