Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, April 21, 2016

DRS Challenge #223-Color

Good morning!
Today is a color challenge!

DRS stamps used: 1092H Dogwood Branch, & 203B Just Because.
I stamped the branch all over my panel and then die cut the center.  The center flower was colored with Copic Markers.  I die cut the pink frame with two nesting dies.  The top black and white was popped up with foam tape and each side wrapped with the sheer pink ribbon then adhered to another pink panel.  I added my center flower in through the circle opening and glued it flat (no foam tape). Everything was then glued to a white folded card base and my pink bow was added along with my pink circle frame.  The Just because was stamped and die cut then sponged on the edges with pink ink. I foam taped it on top of the circle window and Ta-da, done!
Here are the colors to choose from.
For more inspiration and to find the link to submit your card, please click HERE for the DRS website.

Thanks for visiting today!!
Robin

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Robin, what a beautiful inspiration card, and I love the layout with the spotlight! Stunning card, my friend, and you know how much I LOVE your bows! Yum! Hugs, and have a good weekend! Love you! xoxo

Stacy Sheldon said...

I love how you framed your spotlight for this Robin :)