Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, June 2, 2016

DRS Challenge #229-Camouflage

Good morning!

This challenge is about Camo but not what you may think!
It's Camouflaged!

 (use any image, die cut or punched shape, but camouflage the die cut or punch...it can be a word die cut or a shape.
Here is an example of what we are talking about.  the "happy birthday" is camouflaged.  It is cut out of a background and then popped up with several layers of card stock die cut to the shape or in this case, I used black Fun Foam.  Fun Foam is found in most any craft store in the children's crafts area.  It is perfect for popping up.  It compresses to allow die cutting but then rises back up after die cutting to original thickness.
I also used a dot embossing folder (Lyfestyle) for my background piece and the golf ball and tee is a die from I.O.
The stamps I used from DRS are: 834H Everything Golf background and 839D Especially Fore You .
I used pierced dies from ODBD, Baker's Twine and Happy Birthday die by Little B.
I hope you will join us this week for the challenge!
Find out all the info and see the other designers samples HERE.

Thanks for visiting!
Robin

1 comment:

Gail said...

My golfing hubby would love this - nice job - love it too!