Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, July 14, 2016

DRS Challenge #235 Pets R Family Too!

Good morning!
Time for a new challenge from DRS Designs.
 (use any image, die cut or punched shape, paper, technique, but make it pet or animal related


To enter, show us your card  by linking it at the DRS blog site HERE. The deadline for this challenge is Wednesday, July 20, at 6:30 pm ET and please link new creations only (no back dated or duplicate entires)We are now limiting the number of entries to 3 per personChallenge entries don't have to use DRS Designs stamps, but if you use them on your challenge card, you'll get an extra entry into the prize drawing.
From all of the entries received, one lucky winner will be chosen to receive a 20% off coupon to the DRS Designs store!


I happen to have pet type ribbon which I've used here and a puch with a paw print and one for the hearts.  My dies are from ODBD.  I used the reverse "Out of the Box" technique for my oval. The background is sponged with Tea Dye Distress Ink.  I used Copic E50, E53, E33 for the coloring on the Wags the Dog 1117F and Dog Bone 080A.  The Dog Paw Background 699H inside the oval was stamped with Desert Sand Memento. 
I punched hearts and the paw print out of a dark brown (not black even though it looks that way).
The dog frame is popped up over the inside sentiment with foam tape from 3M company.
Thanks for visiting today and I hope you will join in the challenge.
Robin

No comments: