Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, August 4, 2016

DRS Challenge #238-Hot Trends, Sun Rays!

Good morning!
time for a new challenge at DRS Designs.

The challenge this week is to use sun rays on your card.
I have a bit of a tropical card going here and so I actually have sun rays and flower prints on every layer.  My blue is embossed with a flower embossing folder, the pink layer is stamped with 1076H Flower border, the yellow layer was stamped with 668H Medium Daisy Bloom, my next layer was done with a sun ray embossing folder and then rubbed with yellow ink.  My image (878L Flamingo Palm Tree Scene) has the sun rays extended into it from my embossed sun rays using a ruler and a yellow pen.  I then colored the run rays with a light yellow Copic marker.
I then made my sentiment using 094D Sending You Sunshine and die cutting it to fit then placed an enamel yellow dot at the left side (holding it in place??)  My bow is seam binding dyed to match.
I used a sketch found on SplitCoastStampers HERE.

I hope you will join us for this challenge.  You can find all the info, submit your entry and see all the designers cards HERE.  

Thanks for visiting!
Robin

No comments: