Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, September 1, 2016

DRS Challenge #242- Hot Trends-Stamp Selfie

Good morning!!
What a fun challenge this is!!  Make a card featuring a "selfie"

`

For my sample I have a couple of zombies posing for their selfie.
I made my frame using a rectangle die and a square die (Spellbinders).
I stenciled some bricks in the background to finish off my scene.
My zombies are DRS new release stamps: 922H Zombie Gal 
I also used the new release 969D Ghoul Times Greeting
These two should wear a little less make-up, huh? LOL!
I love these fun colors for Halloween so I used several layers to finish the card and to make it more colorful and fun!!  I also added some green Baker's twine and popped up a layer to add to it.
I think the person receiving this card will laugh out loud to think of zombies stopping for a selfie!
To see more selfie cards please visit the DRS blog site where they are all on display for today's challenge.


To enter, show us your card  by linking it on the DRS site & please be sure to link back to them. The deadline for this challenge is Wednesday, September 7, at 6:30 pm ET and please link new creations only (no back dated or duplicate entires)We are now limiting the number of entries to 3 per personChallenge entries don't have to use DRS Designs stamps, but if you use them on your challenge card, you'll get an extra entry into the prize drawing.

Thanks for visiting today!!

Robin


No comments: