Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Friday, September 9, 2016

ODBD Week Inspiration

Good morning!
Today I have a card for you that features the new release Wheelbarrow die and 
Seasons Change stamp set, I also used the Happy Fall from the new A-Maize-ing stamp set.


I used a previous Our Daily Bread Designs sketch and these ODBD dies:
My layers were done with the Rectangles and Double Stitched Rectangles, I added the Doily in behind the image panel for just a little extra.  The sentiment was cut using the Double Stitched Circles and then matted with the inside portion of the Doily die set.
MY bottom layer of fall grass was torn at the top and then I added the Grass Lawn die to the back of that and the fence behind that.  I added those layers to a light blue panel and then die cut it with the Double Stitched Rectangles.
Today I decided to do some rust colored fall asters and an older, weathered wheelbarrow with my coloring.

ODBD NEW products used




Matthew 28:18-20


18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore[a] and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

Thanks for visiting today!
Robin


1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Robin, what a fabulous fall card with this sweet wheelbarrow! I love the sunflowers especially along with eh pumpkins. Beautifully done with a great layout, precious friend! Hugs! xoxo