Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

ODBDSLC278-Dots and Dashes!

Good morning!
Time for a new monthly challenge from Our Daily Bread Designs!

The challenge is:
Dots or Dashes.  Use designer paper, embossing, dies, stitching, faux stitching (draw on dashes or stitches), or use piercing.


ODBD stamps: I Love Coffee
ODBD paper: Pastel Paper Pack




My card is full of dots and dashes today...dot paper, dot dies (pierced), dashes dies (stitched), dashes on my straw and my Baker's Twine.
I used the cup sleeve as a cupcake paper and the whipped cream as...whipped cream frosting for the cupcake.  My foamy whip is over-flowing the cap of my coffee drink, yum!
The button holds my card closed.
For a tutorial on this special fold click here.  This fold has a special pocket for a gift card that slides up when you open it.

Design team members for this challenge
Diana, Julie, Chris and Robin (me)

To see all the cards from our design team for this challenge or to submit your own card click HERE

You can use any ODBD, Artistic Outpost or North Coast stamps for this challenge.
There will be a $15 gift certificate  toward stamps for one random winner as well as one winner for the Shining the Light Award.



New ODBD products


Psalm 95

Come, let us sing to the Lord!

    Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation.

Let us come to him with thanksgiving.
    Let us sing psalms of praise to him.
For the Lord is a great God,
    a great King above all gods.
He holds in his hands the depths of the earth
    and the mightiest mountains.
The sea belongs to him, for he made it.
    His hands formed the dry land, too.
Come, let us worship and bow down.

    Let us kneel before the Lord our maker,

    for he is our God.

Thanks for visiting today!
Robin


6 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a clever and beautiful Coffee gift card!! I especially love the cupcake you created on the front with the colors and colorful sprinkles. Stunning design my friend, inside and out!! Praying for you....HUGS!
Chris

Janine said...

Great gift card holder and very creative to make a cupcake to have with the coffee - so sweet. Hope you have a better week.

Stacy Sheldon said...

This is so sweet Robin, I love that you made the double pockets for the inside too :)

Vicki Clifton said...

Love, Love this card! I love this new coffee set. The colors you choose were colors I enjoy but don't use a lot because I have boys.😃 Beautiful.

Vicki Clifton said...

Also enjoyed the scripture on your blog.

Julie Gearinger said...

What a fabulous gift card!! Love the use of the dies to create your fun cupcake as well as the great coffee cup! You are so creative, sweet friend!! Hugs and I hope you have a blessed week!