Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, November 17, 2016

DRS Everyday Like Christmas!


Good morning!!
This card was done for a color challenge (See the color palette below).

I've used the new DRS new release 1024F Potted Berry Tree, Good Friends sentiment and also 487L Season's Greetings.
I admit, these are not the typical Christmas colors but hey, every year it seems they come out with new colors for Christmas so,why not!
I also used double stitch dies from ODBD to do all the mats and framing.
The upper corners have blue Liquid Pearls added to it and I've added paper Candy Dots to the corners.
That's about it!
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

2 comments:

Susie Williams said...

How did I miss this. The way you have used these colours is beyond fabulous mate. Everything about this gorgeous and I love especially love the sentiment.

Dorcas98 said...

That is awesome!!!! Will you please share how to make the frames???? They are amazing!!