Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Saturday, December 10, 2016

I Can Do All Things-Blue Knight Rubber Stamps

Good morning!
Join me in welcoming Blue Knight Rubber Stamps to InkMaginations!!
I am super excited to bring you this rubber stamp company with gorgeous images and sentiments.

My first card for Blue Knight features Beautiful Roses 11-01-0001 and Bible Verses 2-11-00-0048 


The roses I've colored with a combination of R20, R21, R32, R14 and Y11.  My leaves are G21 and YG63 with touches of the R21 and R20.  The paper is by Graphic 45 and the embossing folder is by Cuttlebug.  I have added pearls on all the cross sections of the embossing and on a few places on the frame (die by Sue Wilson).  I love this apricot color!! Don't you?
The framing layers are popped up with 3M foam tape and I've used a beautiful sheer apricot ribbon to finish.

I hope you like this card and that you will go check out Blue Knight Rubber Stamps to see all the wonderful images they have.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Robin

3 comments:

Janine said...

Beautiful card Robin.

Janine said...

Beautiful card Robin.

CherylQuilts said...

Ooh, Robin, this is exquisite! I love the apricot color, and your coloring is stunning! And I love the die you've used and of course LOVE the sheer apricot ribbon! Just the right finishing touch to this beautiful card, and the best part is that wonderful verse...oh, how true it is...precious are God's words indeed! Hugs and love, precious friend! xoxo