Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Friday, March 31, 2017

Anniversary Reminder Post

Good morning!

Today we are taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs Anniversary Release, here is the card I created using Large Numbers, Celebration, Balloons and Streamers, Ovals and Christian Faith Paper Collection. For more inspiration using the Anniversary Release be sure to visit the ODBD Blog.
I love these colors and just love blue and silver together.
These numbers are fantastic for special birthdays, Anniversaries, and of course, "Class of" cards.

Every year we know kids graduating from our local high school and these are the colors, light blue/dark blue and white (I used some silver to highlight).
When I die cut the numbers I embossed and stenciled some silver on them too. 
The balloons, streamers and oval are cut out of a textured silver metallic paper.
I stamped and embossed the oval with a sentiment from "Celebration", using a Royal Blue foil embossing powder.
The only other embellishments are 3 silver half balls at the lower left side.

Please visit my design team sisters for more inspiration
Cathy * Dawn * Lisa * Angie * Lori 
Sandee * Robin * Kathy * Diana * Julie * Helen


Thanks for visiting!
Robin

ODBD Products used




Psalm 62:7New King James Version (NKJV)

In God is my salvation and my glory;

The rock of my strength,

And my refuge, is in God.

1 comment:

Kathy Jones said...

What an awesome Graduation Card! Love how you've turned the numbers into balloons with the streamers and how cool they are in your school colours! Looks fantastic and I'm sure the recipient will love it! :)