Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

ODBDSLC286 Monthly Challenge-Just Say Thanks

Good morning!
Time for a new challenge.
Our challenge this month is Thank you.  We have some new stamps and dies at ODBD that are specifically designed for teacher and Sunday school teacher thank yous!! Find them HERE.

Today my card is for a Sunday school teacher.

ODBD stamps: Sunday School Teacher

I used the small cross in the Sunday School Teacher set to stamp all over the background and emboss, then sponged Peacock Distress Ink and Wilted Violet.  On a separated piece I embossed the sentiment and sponged the same colors then die cut with Antique Labels and Borders.
I stamped the large cross, embossed and sponged as before then punched a hole on top and added a white tassel.
I cut the heart layers and decorative corners from white linen and then assembled, using foam tape for some of the layers.
The cross can be detached and used as a book marker.

There will be a $15 gift certificate  toward stamps for one random winner as well as one winner for the Shining the Light Award.
For the Shining The Light Award you will need to use Our Daily Bread Designs stamps.

For more inspiration please visit my design team sisters

Visit the ODBD blog for more details

Thanks for visiting today and have a wonderful week!
God bless you!
Robin

Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness.

4 comments:

Jan D. said...

Oh my goodness, How beautiful is this card! I love the heart with the cross. This makes me want to order everything right now.

Thank you for the inspiration and sharing your creativity!

CherylQuilts said...

What a beautiful card, Robin, and the colors are amazing...what a fabulous background to show off these wonderful new stamps and dies! Beautifully done, and what a lovely card for a special Sunday school teacher! Hugs and love, precious friend! xoxo

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a stunning card, Robin! I just love the colors and the background you created. Stunning design with all the crosses. Perfect for any Sunday School teacher. Beautifully done my friend!
hugs,
Chris

Unknown said...

I just love this card. It's absolutely gorgeous! The colors are so pretty and I love the detachable bookmark. It's just stunning.